- 400g Carrots (Organic)
- 2 medium Onions
- 1 Leek
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Thyme Stalks
- 1 Teaspoon of Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
- Dash of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Runny Honey
- 2 Vegetable Stock Cubs into 1 litre of boiled water.
- Sprinkle of Salt and Pepper
- Roughly chop all vegetables, garlic and thyme (leaves off the stalks). Add into a pan with a dash of olive oil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey, parsley and smoked paprika.
- Saute on a low heat for 10 minutes. Then add 1 litre of vegetable stock and simmer until soft, blend in a blender to make the soup.