Raspberry Glazed Salmon
A tasty low-fat, protein-rich thirty-minute meal. Full of Omega 3 and Vitamin C from the raspberries. The raspberry glaze is made using raspberry vinegar from Letty’s Pure Fruit Vinegars, Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
- 2 wild salmon fillets
- Cooking olive oil or grass-fed butter for searing
- Handful of fresh dill, salt and pepper
The Raspberry Glaze
- 50g raspberries crushed or blended
- 30ml Letty’s Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 heaped tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon Perthshire runny honey
- Good sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Sear the salmon fillets in a non-stick pan using oil.
- Add the raspberry puree, Letty’s raspberry vinegar, honey, caster sugar, salt and pepper into a pan and bring to the boil, then simmer until the glaze thickens.
- Place the salmon fillets into a dish, add some dill and a good sprinkle of salt and pepper, then pour over the raspberry glaze.
- Cook in the oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes. Serve with a salad in a balsamic dressing and a lemon wedge to squeeze over the salmon. Full of flavours!