Skip to content
Feta, Tomato and Basil Crustless Quiche
- 4 eggs (Katy’s Eggs)
- 1/2 cup of semi-skimmed milk
- 125g Fet-like Cheese (Devenick Dairy)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 small red onion
- 6 mangetout beans
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 medium red chilli, chopped
- A handful of fresh basil leaves sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil or grass-fed butter
- 30g Cheddar (Orkney Cheddar) sliced
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Sauté all the vegetables, garlic, chilli and basil in oil. Then place this mixture into a baking dish.
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a jug and whisk.
- Pour the egg mix over the veg in the baking dish.
- Add in the Fet-like (Feta) Cheese and Cheddar on top.
- Cook at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tomato, basil and balsamic oil salad.
You may also like...